1. You can’t remember the last time you took a shower at your place.
2. You often have calluses on your hands.
Brad Greenlee / CC BY 2.0 / Flickr: bgreenlee
3. You have your own favorite machines.
4. Your alarms have a theme.
5. There are a ton of people who get this number when you see ‘em working out:
Avalon Television / under-the-lights-tonightt.tumblr.com
6. Gym time is the only occasion you see your Colleagues outside of work.
ramsey beyer / CC BY 2.0 / Flickr: everydaypants
7. Amongst friends, you are the only one who is able to convert kilos to pounds almost instantly.
8. Even your personal to-do list resembles a workout plan.
Quinn Dombrowski / CC BY-SA 2.0 / Flickr: quinnanya
9. Personal trainers interrupt your sets to seek advice rather than offer it.
U.S. Army Corps of Engineers Europe District / CC BY 2.0 / Flickr: europedistrict
10. Your favorite feeling in the world is a new personal record.
11. But this feeling immediately after is also all too familiar:
12. Your complete list of pet peeves is “When people don’t re-rack.”
Hero Images / Getty Images
13. You talk about lifting things and putting them down on a regular basis.
14. Your train-face is clearly highlighted in most photos you’re in.
Adrian Valenzeula / CC BY 2.0 / Flickr: adrianv
15. You suddenly have a nickname like “Bicep Charles”
Noodles and Beef / CC BY 2.0 / Flickr: ekigyuu