How many times did you look for the miracle food for loosing weight? Below are some commonly available foods, often under valued but second to none in terms of detox and metabolism booster qualities. Here’s a list of 19 of them!
1. Garlic. Lots of minerals, enzymes and amino acids; Vitamins A, B1, B2, B6, B12, C, D. Only 41 calories per 100 grams. Helps reactivate your metabolism while keeping the cholesterol at rock bottom levels.
2. Bananas. Sugars with little fats. Calcium, Iron, Magnesium, Potassium, vitamins: A, C, Tannin and Serotonin. Only 66 calories per 100 grams. A great appetite suppressant snack.
3. Onions. Rich with vitamins A, C, E, and B. Also Potassium, Calcium, Sodium; helps diuretic activity and a great cellulite fighter. Helps to keep blood sugars stable.
4. Med grass. Helps to curb fat intake.
5. Strawberries. Low sugars, rich in minerals and vitamin C. Only 27 calories per 100 grams.
6. Corn Flakes. Cereals with legumes mixed in. Helps your metabolism and only 14 calories per 100 grams.
7. Kiwi. Rich in Potassium, Calcium, Iron and Zinc. A great source of vitamin C, with lots of fiber. They help to stimulate diuretic functions.
8. Salad. Rich in fiber with few calories (only 14 calories per 100 grams); diuretic functions and a natural appetite suppressant. Lot of minerals too.
9. Lemons. Have the lowest sugar content in the citrus family (only 2.3%), rich in vitamins and only 11 calories per 100 grams. Helps blood circulation and fights cellulitis.
10. Apples. Vitamin C and E, Potassium, Magnesium, rich in Tannin, great high cholesterol fighter.
11. Nuts. Rich in fats, proteins, sugars and vitamins. Helps fat burning thanks to good Calcium and Magnesium contents.
12. Wheat. Only 319 calories per 100 grams and very rich in proteins, amino acids, Iron, Calcium, Potassium and Magnesium but also a good source of vitamin B. Helps diuretic functions.
13. Chicken. White meat, low fat content, limits intake of fats, sodium and cholesterol.
14. Arugula salad. Great content of vitamin A and C, and a great Metabolism booster. Only 16 calories per 100 grams.
15. Soy. Rich in proteins and folic acid. Fights weight gain and helps to regulate metabolism.
16. Tea. Contains fat burning caffeine, minerals and vitamin B. Stimulates metabolism and has 0 Calories.
17. Eggs. A high protein food. Lots of minerals and enzymes, helps grow muscle mass which is crucial to increase your body’s ability to burn fat.
18. Wine. Contains antioxidant substances that help protect the heart and fight aging.
19. Pumpkin. Rich in vitamins B,C, and E, minerals and only 18 calories per 100 grams. Helps diuretic function.