Page 1 of 3
1. We take “WOW, your legs have gotten so big!” positively.
2. We are heavier before we started lifting, but we look slimmer.
3. And we really get excited to see our weight on the scale increase.
4. Honestly we don’t even need scales as we don’t feel the need to check our weight.
MTV / Via fuckyeahreactions.tumblr.com
5. We look incredibly hot in skinny jeans, but wearing them is a struggle.
youtube.com / Via metro.co.uk
6. We eat like a monster.
Harry Potter/ Warner Bros / Via jeveuxdicaprio.tumblr.com
7. And we like sweet potato better than regular.
8. But we still look forward to cheat day the way we used to count down to Christmas.
Lizzie McGuire/ Disney / Via goodreads.com
9. We look back on our cardio days the same way you look at your old Facebook photos from 2007.
10. We plan our week around Leg Day.
11. Our phones alarm is set up like this in the morning.
Continue to page 2: